[PD-dev] patch to ease the compilation of gem2pdp

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Apr 13 16:45:07 CEST 2005

hi.

i was having a hard time to compile gem2pdp (forgot to mention that in
my last post) on linux

my g++ (3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-8)) refuses to cast (t_int*) to (int*)
i therefore had to change the type of m_packet0 in gem2pdp.h to "int".

furthermore i find it very annoying that i have to set the path to my
gem and pdp installation by hand in configure.ac
since i prefer command-line flags i have added 3 of them
to the configure.ac, which allows me to overrule the hardcoded paths

attached is a patch against the CVS.

hope this works

mfg.asdr
IOhannes