[PD-dev] Re: [PD] New external on physical modeling : msd version 0.01

cyrille cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Fri Apr 15 23:21:31 CEST 2005

hello,

thanks to user's comments and Thomas Grill usefull help and sugestions,
a version 0.02 of msd, msd2D and msd3D are available.
i just commmited them on the cvs.

As i think Nicolas is making a good job with this objects, it would be
nice if he could have write acces to the cvs.
do you think it's possible to add him to the developer list?

thanks
Cyrille