[PD-dev] paths in flext buildsys

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Sat Apr 16 14:29:59 CEST 2005

Hallo!

> I started to convert my externals to the flext buildsystem and ran
> into a problem with fluid.

I have a problem with your syncgrain external:
I compiled it with the new flext from cvs and with flext 0.4.7 and have the
following problem:
Sometimes I get a
[Switching to Thread 1076287936 (LWP 6360)]
0x401a769d in mallopt () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
(no backtrace)

e.g. I get this segfault, when I create a syncgrain~ object, then open the
help patch and close the help patch - so I thought this could maybe be a
problem in the destructor and made some debug posts into it - but I didn't
find the error ...

Is this a known bug ? - So should I try an earlier version of flext?

LG
Georg

--
+++ NEU: GMX DSL_Flatrate! Schon ab 14,99 EUR/Monat! +++

GMX Garantie: Surfen ohne Tempo-Limit! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl