[PD-dev] importing recent pdp into CVS

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 19 03:18:14 CEST 2005

So I am in the midst of building a new Pd.app.  I just noticed that the
pdp in the pure-data CVS looks to be quite old.  Could someone import a
recent, stable version of pdp into the pure-data CVS?  Right now the
Pd.app build system automatically builds and includes pdp, so it would
be good if it was a recent version.

Also, I had an idea of how to build pdp so as to make it 'just work'
when included in the Pd.app.  If I put all of the needed .dylibs into
the Pd.app and compile pdp to look for them there ( a path like
"../lib"), then I can easily include the needed .dylibs.

____

                                     http://at.or.at/hans/