[PD-dev] Work on "help" menu and help-patch searching spec

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 26 01:10:31 CEST 2005

Its good to dream, and we've come up with a lot of interesting ideas.
But I think at this point we need some basic implementation before we
can really go into details.  A simple hack that parses a pre-defined
set of keywords from a specially tagged comment in a help patch would
be relatively easy to implement.  Then we can test it out, and take it
from there.

So... the question remains, who actually wants to do some
implementation?  I am sure I'll try my hand at this at some point, but
I have no idea when.

.hc