[PD-dev] Work on "help" menu and help-patch searching spec

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Apr 26 15:20:00 CEST 2005

This does bring up the issue in the deployment plan for such "help" menu
features. I figure we should have consensus on a plan for what to do and
then figure out what steps in what order to develop it slowly.

As a quick and easy point in the right direction I think HC's idea is
fine in the short term. The problem with the idea is that I would argue
the doc/ structure leaves a lot to be desired as an interface to
documentation for an end user.

If we could reuse the code used to decent into the doc/ tree then it
would help, if there is not other use for this in the short term...

Oh there is some tcl code for decending into a directory tree in LML (no
longer maintained -

www.ekran.org/ben/research/lml/lml-v0.1-TEST8-linux.tgz

May be useful for something.

Ok, onto other emails in this thread, ug!

I think I'll have to sum up the comments and respond in one big email.