[PD-dev] Dev Meeting this Friday

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 28 03:39:19 CEST 2005

Unless San Diego has recently broke off from the rest of the state of
California, there is definitely Daylight's Saving Time there (aka
summer time aka UTC-7).

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

For a little dose of daylight's savings madness check this: the Hopi
nation does NOT observe daylight's savings, its completely within the
Navajo nation, which does observe daylight's savings, and its
completely within the state of Arizona, which does NOT observe
daylight's savings, and its completely within the Mountain time zone,
which does observe daylight's savings.

.hc