[PD-dev] Dev Meeting this Friday

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Apr 28 18:47:42 CEST 2005

Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>
> Ok, so errata for dev meeting 4,
>
>>>  `-  9.00 UTC-8 (SanDiego)
>

> This is 10.00 UTC-7,
>
> And the dev meeting 5 will be one hour earlier for everybody, in order
> to not make it too late for europeans.

so is it at 17:00 UTC or at 16:00 UTC ????

> On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>
>> Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>>
>>> Dev Meeting this Friday
>>
>> so this does mean "tomorrow" ? 29th of April ??
>

> YES

fine

btw, who decides when there are meetings ?
i was just a bit amazed when you announced "in 2 days we meet" and i
knew absolutely nothing of it.

>> we (you ? me ? volunteers ?) should post a newsticker at puredata.info
>> with the exact times.
>

> How do I do that? (Or may you do it?)

i have done it now (but you can check whether it is ok)

the procedure is simple: log into puredata.info; go into a folder where
you have write permissions (your homefolder; probably
/community/IRC/announce/ (?))
"add a new item" called "news item"
fill in what you think is appropriate.
publish!

apart from that, i think that announcing at the pd-dev is necessary too.

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes

PS: how does "murauer" rhyme with "computer" ?