[PD-dev] pddp style guide

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Sat Apr 30 17:25:18 CEST 2005

Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> writes:

> If anyone is interested, it'd be great if we could work together to
> create the style guides.  The way I currently see it there are two
> kinds of patches "all_about_" which has lots of text and examples, and
> the basic help patch, which should be a reference with a link to the
> relevant "all_about_" pages.  float-help.pd from PDDP is a decent
> example of a reference patch.

I have volunteered to work on the pddp project some years ago and have
subsequently sort of fell out of the loop...  But I want to redeem
myself and get back on board.  I could continue the work i started
then, which is documenting MIDI related externs.  The float-help.pd
style is indeed what has been decided at some point.  i have in fact
update some of the MIDI help files to the new style, I have them on my
computer that they don't seem to be in the CVS.  Perhaps i have never
submitted them?

Anyways, I'm in.

./MiS