[PD-dev] tracker

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon May 2 13:48:14 CEST 2005

> i thought i did (and after double checking, i can confirm that indeed
> i  did: should be in devel_0_38)
oops ... never mind ...

> btw, i noticed again that i would have no clue what to do with the
> devel_0_38 checked out, if i didn't know already.
> there are again INSTALL & INSTALL.txt (i thought we resolved that
> issue  before christmas)!
well, apparently we only talked about it ...

> i had troubles finding the README that told me what to do
i didn't really want to change miller's readme files

> bootstrap.sh didn't work at all (on my system, an old version of the
> autotools is the default)
there is a bug in automake 1.4, which is the default on debian ... i'll
adapt the bootstrap script ...

> and last but not least, what is the idea of putting the "pd"-binary
> into  pd/src/ ?
autobuild

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs