[PD-dev] Pd feedback

Juhana Sadeharju kouhia at nic.funet.fi
Tue May 3 17:42:36 CEST 2005

Hello.
I started writing Nord Modular to Pd converter a while ago.
(ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/sci/audio/devel/nordmodular/)

I would have a feedback for you:

The abstractions and externals in the CVS should be included to
the main distribution as soon as possible. Optionally, the abs/ext
object's names should be polished and any duplicate objects should
be removed.

I'm still learning but now Pd expect compilicated programming for
achieving simple things. My suggestion would improve the situation
slightly.

Juhana