[PD-dev] pddp style guide

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed May 4 00:47:56 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Krzysztof Czaja hat gesagt: // Krzysztof Czaja wrote:

> Anton Woldhek wrote:
> >materials is pretty good or so max'ers say, an di guess the fact that it is
> >used as the standard teaching material for max at music technology schools
>
> there is no one-size-fits-all solution.  We use max/msp tuts for
> an optional assignment here, and it is quite often a failure.

I'm not sure: I learned quite a bit from reading Max tutorials when I
was starting to learn Pd some years ago. And OTOH if you read a book
like "Machine Musicianship" whose examples are Max patches, you still
can adopt their concepts to Pd.

However I think, Pd is unique enough to allow for Pd specific
tutorials.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41