[PD-dev] pddp style guide

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu May 5 17:04:18 CEST 2005

MP3s online anywhere?

I wonder if there is some concept for doing this time of thing outside
of a audio or visual specific manner. With the current PD lecture we
start with UI objects, then metro, random and counter, and then control
stuff with Gem using only those objects and learning new Gem specific
objects.

I think it would be great if PD documentation was fun. One thing we have
not talked about is exersises in the PD tutorials. Something like "try
this...." at the bottom of a page and a challange to connect the parts
of the patch above.

I think once the help thing is soemwhat layed out then tutorial stuff
can start. I'm doing a workshop at the end of May, but I'm not sure if
its a good idea to mess with a new (experimental) format for the
workshop... ? Who knows maybe I'll feel adventerous.