[PD-dev] pddp style guide

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu May 5 17:18:52 CEST 2005

Hi Anton,

I think the idea is that the array of seperate files *-help.pd all_about
etc.. all get hidden from the user and they are accessible through the
new help system. That so far means through the catagorical organizer or
though the searching tool.

As for different types of documents I'll save this for Krzysztof's email.