[PD-dev] pddp style guide

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri May 6 17:07:06 CEST 2005

Hey Anton,

My opinion is that we should not just blindly follow the MAX tutorials
but see how they may fit into the PD workshop standard. I have mentioned
a few philisophical points for workshops/tutorials on the wiki. I'm not
sure how much overlap there is between the philosophy of the MAX tutorials.

Also it would be hard for us to compare and learn from the MAX tuts as a
group, since we don't largely have access to those materials.