[PD-dev] pd-devel

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri May 6 18:14:26 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Tim Blechmann hat gesagt: // Tim Blechmann wrote:

> 1. any objections if i add a new package to the sourceforge file section
> called pd-devel (or maybe rename the pd-extended package)?
>
> 2. any objections if i release a pd-0.38-4-devel-1 tarball?

No objections in general, however it occured to me, that some
distributions (rpm-based) use the "-devel" suffix to name packages
containing development files like headers etc. So this might not be
the optimal name, which may lead to the other question: should "devel"
be renamed...

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41