[PD-dev] pddp style guide

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon May 9 17:16:19 CEST 2005

The URL object should probably also support normal http requests over
the internet also (just passing the URL to the browser, using exec?) I
think this would be much more useful than making it a PDDP only object.
Actually as an object it would be handy to have:

* Inlet to dynamically change URL from a patch
* An inactive mode where an outlet could be connected to a symbol to
send the URL to other objects.

Ah just some ideas anyhow (the first point being much more useful than
the second!)

I think we did agree on the html viewer being important for some
information. I don't recall us discussing what works better in one form
compared to the other.

Had a chance to look at the PDDP templates I put up on the wiki?

B?>