[PD-dev] pd-devel

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon May 9 17:52:09 CEST 2005

Miller Puckette wrote:
> Oh, so this must be something else from what I was talking about.  I'll
> look at it next time I download 'devel' (I plan to do this once a 'release'
> to try to merge in stuff I can understand...)

and just to ensure that these do not get forgotten:
the patch-tracker at sourceforge
holds loads of patches against your stable version of pd which are
mostly committed into the devel-branch too.

so those patches should be easier to understand (as each of them is
targeted at a single problem)

i try to close "open"-patches whenever i notice that they have made it
into the the stable release, but of course this is kind of double work
(and i might well miss the one or the other)

so if you mind looking through those once and again _and_ find some of
them useful _and_ import them to your stable release (or something that
accomplishes the same thing), i (and probably other people too who use
the tracker) would be very thankful if you could "close" the patches (or
tag them with something more appropriate like "wontfix")

mfg.uit.ggh
IOhannes