[PD-dev] pd-devel

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed May 11 20:31:05 CEST 2005

Renaming to community sounds good.  But if you are going to fork (i.e.
make structural changes, IMPd, etc.) then it seems that we should have
a distinct fork branch, and a devel branch.  devel would be for adding
changes to miller's version and the community/fork branch would be
separate.

Or it'd probably make the most sense to keep devel as a branch, then
make the "community" fork its own directory.  If the idea is to make
major, incompatible changes then keeping it a branch doesn't seem to
make a lot of sense to me.

.hc