[PD-dev] Re: R: [PD] New external on neural networks

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri May 13 10:32:01 CEST 2005

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> No objections, but an introduction would be nice.  Maybe that should be
> the requirement of being added to the project.  The proposed member
> should write a little intro about themselves.  There are so many new
> people these days, I've lost track of who's who.

yes i think that is a good point.
all developers at the CVS should be subscribed to pd-dev

and new developers should make them known somehow (i don't have problems
with totally new people, but it makes the community feeling somewhat
stronger)

so davide, please introduce yourself ;-)

mfg.oi7.yxc
IOhannes