[PD-dev] no MIDI with HDSP

Iain Mott mott at reverberant.com
Fri May 20 04:31:31 CEST 2005

thanks patrick - yes that works. My only problem is i'm experiencing
audio glitches when using jack (think this may be related to an error
one of my externals - but too big a job to fix for the present). As the
hdsp seems to work well now using alsa without jack, i'm hoping to get
midi going in alsa mode.

cheers, iain