[ot] outlook express... was: Re: [PD-dev] Re: R: [PD] New external on neural networks

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri May 20 17:57:25 CEST 2005

I am using two, X.509 and PGP.  You can get a free X.509 email
certificate from Thawte that is issued by their certificate authority.
X.509 is an old standard that is widely supported.  Its very nicely
supported in Apple Mail, that's why I set it up.  For PGP, I use the
GPGMail plugin for Apple Mail, which is also quite nice.

http://www.thawte.com/email/

http://www.sente.ch/software/GPGMail

.hc