[PD-dev] binary packages for devel on osx

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun May 22 08:05:18 CEST 2005

As long as the devel version uses the same commands for building as the
MAIN version, then it should be very easy.  First, make sure your files
are laid out like this: http://puredata.org/docs/developer/devlayout

- Then make the "pd" link to the devel sources.

- Then apply my Mac OS X build patch I just announced (it makes things
much easier).

- Download this
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaStandalone
-8.4.9.dmg?download  to "packages/darwin_app"

- cd packages/darwin_app && make darwin_app_core

Or, if you want to include everything from CVS:

- cd packages/darwin_app && make darwin_app

.hc