[PD-dev] including RRADical in the Pd.app

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon May 23 11:02:14 CEST 2005

Hallo,

> So the Pd.app build system is pretty dialed in, so I would like to add
> RRADical to that so it "just works" when using the Pd.app.
>
> I added it to the two Pd.app builds I just released in extra/rradical.
> So is it just a matter of setting the path to get it working?

Depending on how you added it you need to add several paths:

-path extra/rradical/control/
-path extra/rradical/effects/
-path extra/rradical/memento/
-path extra/rradical/instruments/
-path extra/rradical/pdp/
-path extra/rradical/stuff/
-path extra/rradical/tpl/

however also see below.

> Would it be better to install it directly into extra so the patch
> doesn't need to be set?

I intend to move all rradical abstractions into one directory anyways,
but I also want to use a subdirectory for "private" implementation
specific abstractions of which there are several. So then there would
be:

-path extra/rradical

where rradical contains lots of *.pd-patches and one private
subdirectory.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41