[PD-dev] Mac OS X Pd.app build fixes

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue May 24 00:57:03 CEST 2005

I just found out a bug/problem with this patch, but its minor.
Basically, if you build with Jack support, bin/pd won't start unless
the Jack.framework is installed.  Previously, it would start fine
without the Jack.framework.  I haven't confirmed what exactly is
causing this, but I think its related.

.hc