[PD-dev] introduction

Anton Woldhek woldhek at xs4all.nl
Tue May 24 12:06:40 CEST 2005

Hi Everbody,

Im Anton, Hans asked me to introduce myself because I was added to the sf pd
dev team. Im a sound design student at the school for the arts utrecht. At
the faculty Art, Media & Technology.
I was introduced to programing with pd. I started using it somewhere in the
fall of 2003 I believe. (The logs on pd-list could prove to be usefull for
more exact historic evidence). In the last year or so ive have started
coding in C++ also.
Utrecht is a place in the Netherlands, which is also the region of my birth
a mere 23 years ago.
Currently im working on an art installation involving pd, 4 speakers and a
phone called TEIT (working title) and a tape composition for 4 speakers.
I was invited to join the sf team by Hans to work on some of the tutorials
for PD. In later years I hope to bring some externals for pd, ofcourse when
my C(++) & DSP skills have become kickass enough for this.

Well, honored to be amongst such inspirational and inteligent people

Anton Woldhek