[PD-dev] folder for tcl extensions

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue May 24 20:52:47 CEST 2005

Things have been pretty slow on the tcl/tk front for a couple years,
really just due to the hosting organization crap the how the language
had jumped around different companies... almost like the old Amiga story.

Anyhow it really sounds like things are moving with tk and I vote to
stick with it for PD.

Thanks for the new info Jamie!

b>