[PD-dev] renaming core help files to the standard name

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed May 25 01:07:02 CEST 2005

They should all be named *-help.pd, and currently, they should all be
in one folder.  But that folder should be separate from "extra".  Its
currently "doc/5.reference".

In the long run, once we have a way to do "include", "using", "import",
whatever you want to call it, it would probably make more sense to have
all of the externals and help files in one folder.

.hc

____

                             http://at.or.at/hans/