[PD-dev] new portaudio+portmidi in "main" branch

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon May 30 12:25:46 CEST 2005

hi miller ...

> I made changes to portaudio and portmidi in cvsmain... compiles OK
> on linux and mac, not sure about windows yet.  Continuing to hack on
> data structure stuff, plus fixing some bugs.
i'm curious, do you have any plans of replacing pd's midi implementation
completely by portmidi?
concerning portaudio / linux, it can probably replace the oss / jack
implementations, although i haven't been able to run my hdsp with
portaudio/alsa ... wini's alsamm implementation has it's issues, but
it works better than portaudio/alsa ...

cheers .. tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs