[PD-dev] Re: [PD] maxlib

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Jun 1 05:57:15 CEST 2005

Since Olaf isn't maintaining Maxlib in CVS, I thought it made sense to
force people to commit to branches.  But maybe it would be easier to
just commit directly to the maxlib in the Pd CVS and then deal with
differences when merging.  It looks like Olaf released a newer version,
so it'd be good if that was imported before any changes are committed.

Since you've done more CVS merging than me, I'll leave it up to you how
to handle commits to maxlib.

.hc

On May 28, 2005, at 5:31 PM, Tim Blechmann wrote:

> (moving to pd-dev)
>
> hi hans, hi devs,
>
> hans, would it be possible that you apply the patch i sent to the
> pd-list to the maxlib cvs? (olaf is not using the cvs)
>
> i'd commit the patch myself, but i'm not allowed to ... maybe locking
> out everyone is a bit too restrictive ...
>
> cheers ... tim
>
> --
> mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
> http://www.mokabar.tk
>
> latest mp3: kMW.mp3
> http://mattin.org/mp3.html
>
> latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
> http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/
>
> After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space
> would say "I want to see the manager."
> 				      William S. Burroughs

____

"Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a more
direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in practice, it
can change entire economies."

     - Amy Smith