collective decision making WAS: Re: [PD-dev] motex cvs

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Jun 8 14:38:04 CEST 2005

Hi,

Ok, what defined the "existing body of developers" in light of the below
pointed questions?

> On Jun 3, 2005, at 2:31 PM, B. Bogart wrote:
>> Is a developer anyone who contributes to the PD core?
>> Contributes by writing Externals?
>> Contributes by writing abstractions?
>> Contributes by writing documentation?
>> Contributes by teaching workshops?
>> Maybe just someone who is a source-forge developer for pd?

Indeed developer seems not to be the best term. It sounds like the way a
board of a non-profit body works. It *could* be a development board for
PD. I think using the ideas of board goverence would make things
somewhat smoother, and actually could in the future faciliate a legal
non-profit since in a way we would manage it as one.

Where to start?

b>