[PD-dev] cross-platform font size

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Jun 9 18:35:10 CEST 2005

So a bunch of us are working on workshops and documentation and we are
of course butting our heads against the font issue again.

Does anyone have a good idea to fix this?  I remember some talk about
converting the fonts to pixel sizes rather than point sizes.  That
sounds like exactly what we should do.  I've poked around a bit, but my
Tcl skills are not so sharp.

____

            "The arc of history bends towards justice."
                                                               Dr.
Martin Luther King, Jr.