[PD-dev] small font/display change

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jun 11 17:53:29 CEST 2005

Did you look at a text file in Pd with this patch?  I guess I should
have been more clear about where it applies. The Times font only
applies to viewing text files in Pd, not to anything else.  You cannot
change the font size of a text file in Pd.  So I spec'ed Times 14 over
Courier 12.  The font is definitely big enough, and can easily be made
bigger if need be.  I think that Times works well there because it
clearly distinguishes the text files from the patches.  Try opening up
2.control.examples/00.INTRO.txt for example.  Its a minor change.

Good point on the tk-style font specs, everything should be done that
way.  I'll try that now...

.hc