[PD-dev] assigning patches/bugs/... to developers on sf

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Sat Jun 18 19:32:02 CEST 2005

About the assignments:
I had the feeling that this is already possible. If not, what should be
changed and how ?

About the versions in groups:
They are not there because I think it would be best to file bugs against
the latest version. If the bugs don't exist in the latest version then I
think they should be set to "closed" and considered as fixed. Otherwise it
will be really messy IMHO.

Guenter