[PD-dev] scons build system

ix at replic.net ix at replic.net
Sun Jun 19 04:09:41 CEST 2005

On Sat, Jun 18, 2005 at 08:59:38PM +0200, Tim Blechmann wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i checked in a scons build system for devel_0_38, which might work out
> of the box (unlikely) or not (likely)...

nice work! had some errors to work thru for it to work here (on devel_0_39, where i checked it in with changes)

conf failed: exit no error msg
 solution added error msg
conf failed: no symlink from libtk8.5 to libtk if installed from CVS
 solution hardcoded to 8.5 (bad) should loop thru check 8.[2-5] or something?
conf failed: no default optimize flag
 solution set default to i686
build failed: portaudio gunk (missing files, ringbuffer.h blah blah)
 solution added portaudio=false option

then only built with:
 portaudio=false nosimd=true atomic=false

standardize on positive? (simd=true instead of nosimd=false)