[PD-dev] compiling pd-devel & pd 0.38-4 noise on startup

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Jun 24 03:03:42 CEST 2005

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the note I checked out that branch as you suggested. After the
autoconf and ./configure I got stuck on the definition of sin().

Seems PD (g_array.c) expects to find sin() in math.h but it seems on my
debian sarge /usr/include/math.h does not define sin(). I'm not sure where
it is defined...

any pointers??

Debian Sarge kernel 2.6.8

I'm keen on trying devel for the first time! :)

Also I forgot to run ./bootstrap.sh but upon trying I got ./bootstrap.sh:
line 4: aclocal-1.8: command not found I could not find any aclocal
package, not on the debian site and not in the apt repository... What
package provides "aclocal-1.8"?

Ok back onto compiling Gem...

Thanks Tim,
b>