[PD-dev] compiling pd-devel & pd 0.38-4 noise on startup

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Jun 24 11:15:33 CEST 2005

hi ben,

> Seems PD (g_array.c) expects to find sin() in math.h but it seems on
> my debian sarge /usr/include/math.h does not define sin(). I'm not
> sure where it is defined...
this is most likely a problem of the wrong version of automake ... the
horrible versioning of the autobuild tools is one of the main reasons
for the scons build system ... it that works, use this ...

> Also I forgot to run ./bootstrap.sh but upon trying I got
> ./bootstrap.sh: line 4: aclocal-1.8: command not found I could not
> find any aclocal package, not on the debian site and not in the apt
> repository... What package provides "aclocal-1.8"?
automake?

i hope this helps ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs