[PD-dev] compiling pd-devel & pd 0.38-4 noise on startup

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Jun 24 14:10:39 CEST 2005

Hi Guenter,

The noise issue was with 38-4. Ok, yes this was not the package but the
source from Miller's site. (force of habit I guess)

Actually that compiles fine, it is devel_0_38 I'm having trouble with.

Only late last night did I add the canadian apt mirror for sarge, oddly
some things were missing off my DVD image like FTGL..?

Anyhow I'll certainly suggest to anyone else to use the debian packages!!!
I'm just wanted to try devel, and obviously gem-cvs.

Thanks for the reminder Guenter. I'm also very happy I see puredata in my
apt-cache list! :)

Your efforts on this are really very valuable, perhaps if I have time and
energy I can help with packaging the whole cvs of externals? Mind you I
have never made a package before so this could be tricky. Would be handy
to get pixelTANGO in there so maybe worth the effort. Do you need help?

B.