[PD-dev] Trouble compiling PDP on debian sarge

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Jun 29 16:08:15 CEST 2005

Hey again,

I found the references to "-Wall" by using the gnome search for
"contains the text" -Wall in externals/pdp and it finds no results.

I can't remember the command line way to search a hierarchy of files for
a string within the files.

greping through the output of make shows no references to -Wall just to
-Werror -W and -Wstrict-prototypes and a few others that start with -Wno

Maybe -Werror ??

Thanks for taking a stab at it, I guess the PDP folks are on vacation.