[PD-dev] changes to graph-on-parent checked in

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 2 07:09:39 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I made some changes to graph-on-parent which should be a big improvement.

Next I want to look at the (apparently much degraded) performance of array
graphing in 0.39... and if I can figure out how, do a unified graphic
update scheduler for 'data' and arrays.  I also have to take a look at
the new collection of patches on sourceforge, and check if I/O is working
as well as before (I upgraded to portaudio V19).

cheers
Miller