[PD-dev] devel_0_39

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Jul 6 09:02:13 CEST 2005

> nm, already done., thats all obsoleted by matjuGUI anyways, which isnt
> in devel_0_39 at moment.
well, i'm a bit out of the irc, at the moment, so i'm not up to date
about matju's current work.
i'd like to have a customizable gui in pure date / pure devil, but your
current approach by tweaking u_main.tk is not really a general solution
maybe i should try to meet with matju to talk about that ...

> tim: i suppose you should go ahead and overwrite the sconscript in 039
> with the one from 038..after diffing -r1.1 -r1.2 or wahtever to see
well, i'm starting to merge devel_0_38 and devel_0_39 ... i'll commit it
to the cvs when i have a working copy on my local svn repository ...

> what i had to fix to make it work here... why are there 2 (active)
> devel branches again?
well, because i don't consider 0.39 as usable, yet ... it's getting
better at the moment and i'll check it in as soon as i consider
dev[ei]l_0_39 as usable and i'm feeling able to maintain it ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs