[PD-dev] devel_0_38 probs on osx 10.4.1

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Jul 6 20:53:01 CEST 2005

> ...maybe we should get the configure/make system working first?  I
> just tried again and get a weird error in the configure process:
well, i'm currently adapting the scons script for osx ... basically to
abandon the autobuild tools ... they suck!

> in _ACEOF macro?  Also, with an eye toward the future, darwin will
> not always signify "#define PA_BIG_ENDIAN 1" ;-)
i'd prefer to build portaudio as a shared library ... i think it's
cleaner than just compiling the portaudio sources into the pd binary /
pd library...
so i suggest the portaudio guys should take care of that...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs