[PD-dev] compiling pd_devel_0.38 on sarge

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue Jul 12 14:09:50 CEST 2005

> the only thing that does not work without magic, is that an external
> depends on external symbols but does not explicitely define where to
> look for them (via linking against those dynamically!) and those
> symbols  are not defined by pd (or a library that has been loaded
> _beforehand_). it will definitely not start to search random libraries
> (like pd-stable)  installed on your harddisk.
well, i'm curious, if this is a linux only problem ... could you try to
split the pd binary to a starter application and a shared library (scons
pdlib=1)

btw, could you send me the complete output of pd -verbose?

thanks ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs