[PD-dev] which cvs of portaudio are we using?

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue Jul 12 18:14:22 CEST 2005

> ...I ask because I was trying to compile it (and devel), and both die
> on osx when we try to compile portaudio/portmidi-oriented files...I
> was able to get around this by finding and inserting the missing
> files from a downloaded snapshot of portaudio v19-devel, but before I
> commit these missing files to cvs, I want to make sure we're on the
> same page...
i'm working on it at the moment ... devel is using v19 ...
can you update your cvs to check, if it's working?
i could compile devel_0_39 with scons on my gentoo machine and thomas
grill's minimac ... (couldn't test the mac build, though)

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs