[PD-dev] Tcl/Tk versions since 8.4.4 on Mac OSX?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 14 20:07:46 CEST 2005

hi all,

I thought I saw someone had figured out how to fix the wierd problem
with newer-than-8.4.4 versions of Tcl/Tk on OSX (you click on the app and
Tcl/Tk dies with an error, whereas running Pd.app/Contents/Resources/bin/pd
works fine...)

But madly searching through the list archives I can't find it... am I dreaming?

Also, James found out that dynamic loading is now best done using dlopen()
etc.. unlsee there's something wrong with that I'll stick it in.

cheers
Miller