[PD-dev] Tcl/Tk versions since 8.4.4 on Mac OSX?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Jul 15 19:32:03 CEST 2005

You already included the fix related to that problem, its in CVS, so
that should work fine. But I am curious why you omitted the Jack/OSX
fixes that were part of that patch.  They are necessary in order to be
able to compile Pd.app releases that have Jack support, unless you have
found another way that's not in CVS yet.

.hc