[PD-dev] Tcl/Tk versions since 8.4.4 on Mac OSX?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 15 21:00:54 CEST 2005

Yes, I forgot all about it!  And I don't know why I didn't want the jack part
(possibly because I knew I couldn't test it at the time), but have gone
agead and put it in now.  I'm currently having other difficulties (portaudio
V19 transition) but once I get a test tone out I'll commit to CVS...

cheers
Miller