[PD-dev] Tcl/Tk versions since 8.4.4 on Mac OSX?

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sat Jul 16 00:21:16 CEST 2005

> That's good to know, it should simplify things in the future.  But the
> Jack dependency needs to be optional so we don't need to release
> separate Jack and non-Jack binaries. Currently that's done with
> "-weak_framework Jack" when linking.  Do you know if pd v19's jack
> support can be optional in binary?
not sure ... at least it's possible to build portaudio as shared library
and link pd with that, but that's just moving the dependency from pd to
portaudio ... on the other hand, that's the only way to use pa/jack/pd
at the moment ...

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs