[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1224768 ] checks for NULL-pointers in g_rtext.c & g_graph.c

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 16 02:32:49 CEST 2005

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by millerpuckette
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1224768&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata-dev
Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:
most funtions in g_rtext.c do not check whether a
passed pointer is non-zero and thus crash with
NULL-pointers.

the added patch performs these checks.
is this a performance hog ???

this should fix BUG-1186531 (which i wasn't able to
reproduce at all)