Re: [PD-dev] scons and devel 39..may be OT

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Sat Jul 16 17:49:12 CEST 2005

Hallo!

>>So, there is no SConscript in extra/ (should there be one?) and
> oops ... now there is ;-)
okay - thanks ...

It compiles, but e.g. bonk etc. is missing:
scons: *** Source `extra/bonk~/bonk~.c' not found, needed by target
`extr/bonk~.os'.  Stop.

Also the manual, docs, ... are still missing (I know, you just started to
work on 0_39)

> well, i think this was a clash when using both the fftw and the threaded
> soundfiler ... i probably won't rewrite the threaded soundfiler for 0.39
> ... i rewrote it for 0.38 and would probably have to rewrite it for
> 0.40-1.00 ... and since there will be an array external working for
> xsample, vasp, py, that _will_ be threaded, why will pd need features
hm, I can understand you ...
anyhow, I need it for a specific patch, so should I stay with devel_0_38 or
are there any other workarounds in the meantime (besides upsampling and
readsf~ ...) ?

LG
Georg

PS: Is it a problem for you if I check in all the missing files (when I need
them) ?

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++